Military M28876 Terminated... Fiber Optic Cable Assemblies for Harsh Environment
The use of fiber optics in shipboard and ship-to-shore data transmissions is growing rapidly.
Because of the tight-tolerance MIL-PRF-28876 interconnect has become the universal standard for Navy shipboard applications.
We offer a complete line of circular fiber optic connectors featuring:
▪ Precision-machined to MIL-PRF-28876, Rev. E specifications
▪ Available in three shell sizes: 13 (4-channel), 15 (6, 8-channel), 23 (18, 31-channel)
▪ Six keying options, plus universal keying for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product, for both plugs and receptacles
▪ Inserts are interchangeable from plug to receptacle; either can be operated with pins or socket termini
▪ Fully intermateable with all qualified M28876 connectors
▪ Operates with all qualified Single mode or Multimode M29504/14 and /15 termini
▪ Complete line of Straight, 45 degree and 90 degree backshells
Guaranteed to meet or exceed current military standards.
Telecommunication Fiber... world-class fiber optic cable assemblies
Trunk Cables - Terminated with any available fiber optic connector, including but not limited to LC, SC, ST, FC, MU, MTP, MT-RJ, LCAPC, SCAPC, FCAPC, and SMA.
Pigtail assemblies - Available in any fiber count and configuration. Cable Types: Indoor, outdoor, armored, direct burial, and aerial cable types for
all telecom fiber configurations Patch Cords - Patch cords that transition from trunk cables to equipment. Our simplex cables are available for fusion
splicing into existing backbone infrastructures.
Quality assurance - All our products are manufactured using Corning fiber and high quality components.
Other top brand manufacturer components are available upon request. Guaranteed to meet or exceed current industry standards.
We custom build to print
Military D38999 Terminated... World Class Harsh Environment Fiber Optic Assemblies
Our D38999 connectors feature a non-conductive insert, making this an excellent connector choice when optical fibers and electrical wires must be used
in the same connector. D38999 assemblies also referred to as M38999, can be custom made using Multimode and Single mode fibers in the same connector.
Given the unique properties of the D38999 connector, custom composite assemblies can also be made using fiber and copper in the same connector.
▪ Rugged, multi-channel D38999 Series III connectors available in 2, 4, 5, 8, 11, 16, 21, 29 and 37 channel configurations
▪ Hybrid (Multimode and Single mode) and Composite (Electro-optical) options
▪ Jam Nut, Wall Mount and Plug varieties available
▪ Various Shell and Backshell options available
▪ Incorporates proven M29504 termini
▪ Available in aluminum, stainless steel or composite materials
▪ MIL - STD - 2042B
MTP/MPO... (Multi Fiber Push-on) Fiber optic Cable Assemblies
MTP is a registered trademark of a high performance MPO brand designed by US Conec.
The compact design of the MTP allows high-density connections between network equipment.
Infinity Fiber offers MTP trunk assemblies for such applications ranging from 12 strand to 144 strand in Single mode APC, OM4, OM3 and 62.5u.
We also offer 24F ferrule MTPs which have the same footprint as a 12F MTP but allows for 24 connections, utilizing the same space for super
high-density applications. All MTPs are available in Male (pins) and Female (without pins) in Method A, B or C polarity configurations.
Our services range from creating simple custom cables to building MIL-27500 cables to a wide range of services. We make it our goal to assist our customers with all their needs and also in generating drawings so that we can build products that meet their requirements and exceed their expectations. We also build to your print and to your specs anytime.
Our abilities and services are endless ranging from Twisting to Shielding, Stripping, Marking to Jacketing of FEP, TFE, Polyurethane and much more.
Meeting our customers' expectations starts with a plan.
California insulated takes pride in our Quality Program and making sure our Quality control is a top priority.
Since 1978 California Insulated Wire and Cable have maintained a flawless record in making sure our programs
stay up to date with the latest government rules and regulations.
California Insulated Wire and cable is committed to the following.
California Insulated uses only all virgin materials within our company.
- Quality products.
- Shop Traveler with every order.
- Shipping and Handling.
- Manufacture Certifications & Test reports.
- Maintain Government Requirements.
- RMA'S & surveys.
- Raw material traceability.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Ask for UL Approvals
Fast Service for Your custom and stock Cables Using your wire or ours.